Here's What We Do Better
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Thank you for participating in the WTE Refer a Friend Program, governed by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Please read them carefully.
- 1. WTE REFER A FRIEND PROGRAM
WTE may, from time to time, offer the opportunity to earn rewards by referring other businesses or individuals that are sellers of goods and/or service and are not a WTE User (each a “Potential Customer”) to try the WTE membership and to receive an opportunity to earn a reward as well (the “Refer a Friend Program” or “Program”). WTE reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to Participants’ (as defined below) participation in the Program. These Terms and Conditions are supplementary to and should be read in conjunction with any applicable WTE Terms and Conditions which govern the availability and use of the WTE membership.
- Participants may elect to participate or not participate in the Program at Participant’s discretion. Participant agrees to use the Program in the manner specified in these Terms and Conditions by participating in the Program. If a User or Potential Customer does not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, they will not be authorized to register as a Referrer or Referred Customer or participate in the Program. Participants may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
- 2. ABOUT WTE
You can learn more about the WTE membership at https://makemillions.biz/ . You can learn more about WTE at https://makemillions.biz/pages/about-us/about-us/ .
- Any reference in these Terms and Conditions to “WTE,” “us,” “our,” or “we” shall refer to World Trade Exchange Pte Ltd, according to the entity providing the WTE membership to the User or to the Referred Customer that shall register with WTE as a result of a referral under the Program, as applicable. Any reference to “WTE membership” shall refer to the products and services and any other features and functionalities offered by us on our website at https://makemillions.biz/ or through any other means.
- 3. PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM
As used herein: “Referrer” means a User who refers Potential Customer(s); “Referred Customer” means a Potential Customer referred by Referrer under the Program; and “Participants” means “Referrers” and “Referred Customers” participating in the Program.
- Users may participate in the Program by accessing “Refer a Friend” or “Refer and Earn $50K to $5M” at User’s “My Account” on our website at https://makemillions.biz/ , and following the on-screen instructions to refer as many Potential Customers as they want to WTE by sharing the referral link on social media platforms or entering each Potential Customer’s name and email addresses in the “Refer a Friend” box. Referrers must not be legally prohibited from providing the personal information (e.g., name and email address) of each Referred Customer.
- Potential Customers may participate in the Program by completing the registration to the WTE membership via the Referral Link (defined below) they receive from the Referrer. Potential Customers must be 18 years old or older and not legally prohibited from participating in the Program.
- Singapore residents are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- For every “Qualifying Referral” (defined below), a Participant may be eligible to receive a “Reward” (also defined below), provided Participant is otherwise eligible under, and fully compliant with, these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any User or Referred Customer at any time from participation in the Program if such User or Referred Customer does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions and/or with respect to a User, any other terms and conditions for other WTE membership that apply to such User.
- 4. QUALIFYING REFERRALS
Referred Customers must be businesses or individuals engaging in commercial activity for the sale of goods and/or services. Referrers must only refer real third-party Potential Customers who meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. Referrers may not misuse or exploit the Program. Accordingly, they may not, for example, create multiple or fake accounts under his/her/its name or participate in the Program using multiple or fake email addresses or identities.
- By following the on-screen instruction under “Refer a Friend” in “My Account” on our website at https://makemillions.biz/ , Referrers will be provided with a unique referral link (“Referral Link”) to share with Potential Customers, via “Refer a Friend” in User’s “My Account” on our website at https://makemillions.biz/ , or via e-mail, or by any other means of communication elected by the Referrer. Potential Customers may then use the Referral Link to register for the WTE membership. Referral Links will be issued only to Users in good standing with WTE. A User must be registered with the Program to be issued a Referral Link, but no purchase or payment is required. It is the Referrer’s responsibility to communicate precisely the Referral Link as received, without any typos or other mistakes.
- Rewards will only be awarded for Qualifying Referrals. A “Qualifying Referral” means that all of the following cumulative conditions are met:
- I. The Referred Customer was not previously registered with WTE under any email address or alias;
II. Neither the Referrer nor the Referred Customer is a Singapore resident.
III. The Referred Customer is 18 years or older and approved for registration by WTE to receive WTE membership, subject to WTE’s Know Your Customer (“KYC”) process and WTE’s approval policies in place at the time of the Referred Customer’s application to register;
IV. The Referred Customer completed the registration process with WTE using the Referrer’s Referral Link. If a Referred Customer registers with WTE using any other link or method, the registration will not count as a Qualifying Referral, and neither the Referrer nor the Referred Customer will earn Reward with respect thereof;
V. Only one Qualifying Referral shall be deemed generated for each Referred Customer. Any additional or subsequent use of the WTE membership made by a Referred Customer will not be treated as a Qualifying Referral
- Each Referrer can check the status of his/her Referred Customers and view the Referrer’s Qualifying Referrals’ status by accessing “Refer a Friend” in Referrer’s “My Account” at https://makemillions.biz/ .
- 5. EARNING REWARDS
When you share your referral link with others, WTE will pay you $50,000 for the first client that you refer to join WTE membership. After paying you $50,000 for the first client referred, you will receive 20% of the membership and transaction fees paid by other clients referred by you. Depending on your clients’ volume of transactions on the WTE platform, you could earn $5 million or more per week from their transaction fees. You will also earn 20% of the referred members’ cash fees. You will receive 20% of their monthly payments and 20% of the transaction fees paid on their purchases and sales. Most importantly, you will get a free WTE account after getting paid for your tenth client.
- WTE may set a maximum amount of Qualifying Referrals per calendar year with respect to aggregate Rewards that may be earned. Rewards will be credited to Participants’ WTE referral account and may be viewed in “Refer a Friend” under “Referral Statistics” on our website. Rewards may be subject to verification by WTE at its sole discretion. WTE may withhold a Reward for investigation or refuse to process any transaction it deems fraudulent, suspicious, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or if WTE believes it will impose an undue liability on it, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents. All of WTE’s decisions are final and binding, including deciding whether a Qualifying Referral Reward is valid. Rewards are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered, or sold.
- We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time the methods through which Rewards are earned.
- Additionally, Referrers may not use illegal or otherwise objectionable content connected with any communications relating to the program and/or any referrals made under the Program. Referrer’s URL(s) cannot contain the WTE name or any variation, combination, or misspelling of the WTE name.
- Other than as specifically outlined in these Terms and Conditions, Referrers may not use the WTE name, website URL, and/or any of WTE’s marks or logos at any time.
- Each Participant will be responsible for any tax reporting and/or payment obligations applicable to any Reward received under the program.
- 6. PRIVACY; USE OF INFORMATION
Participant acknowledges that if it/he/she chooses to participate in the Program, it/he/she may be required to submit to WTE certain personal information about them such as name and e-mail address, bank account information for the payment of their rewards, and additional information reasonably requested by WTE. A Participant’s participation in the Program constitutes permission to WTE to use any Participant’s first and last name, company or business name, profile information, email address, biographical information, and city and state address for all promotional or advertising purposes in connection with the Program, on a worldwide basis and in all forms of media without review, permission or further compensation of any amount or kind whatsoever, unless prohibited by law.
- Referrers shall, as part of the referral under the Program, be providing WTE with e-mail addresses of Referred Customers. Referrers may not provide the e-mail addresses of a Potential Customer where legally prohibited.
- Referred Customers may notify WTE if they are not interested in receiving communications from WTE and/or do not wish to participate in the Program by clicking “unsubscribe” in the first communication they receive via the Refer a Friend Program.
- Any Referred Customers participating in the Program acknowledge and agree that by registering to the WTE membership via the Referral Link, he/she/it is, among other things, agreeing that (i) the Referrer will be notified when the Referred Customer completed the registration process with WTE using the Referrer’s Referral Link, and (ii) the Referrer will be notified when the Referred Customer joins the WTE membership.
- 7. INDEMNIFICATION; LIABILITY
By participating in the Program, Participants agree to release and hold harmless WTE and its respective affiliates, licensees, members, clients, and subsidiaries from any claim, demand, damage, loss, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including legal fees, fines, or penalties) caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to their breach of any applicable law or regulation and/or participation in the Program. This provision shall survive termination of the relationship between Participants and WTE.
- WTE and its respective affiliates and subsidiaries shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled, or unintelligible entries, communications, or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Reward, or participation in the Program; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any websites or materials associated with the Program. WTE disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing, or downloading information in connection with this Program and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Program should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond WTE’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper administration of the Program.
- WTE and its respective affiliates and subsidiaries shall not be liable to any Participant for failure to provide any Reward or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, an act of public enemy, earthquake, tornado, tsunami, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of WTE’s and its respective affiliates’ and subsidiaries’ control.
- Under no circumstances will Participants be entitled to any claim for any losses or damages. Participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, and any other damages and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- 8. INDEMNIFICATION; LIABILITY
Participants agree not to use the Program to:
I. Violate applicable law;
II. Infringe the intellectual property rights of WTE or any third parties;
III. Stalk, harass, or harm another individual or use the Program in any way that may be offensive to another individual or entity, including but not limited to using the Refer a Friend email function to send out any content that may be considered offensive to another individual or entity.
IV. Collect or store personal data about other Participants, other than as set forth in these Terms and Conditions;
V. Impersonate any person, or otherwise misrepresent Participant’s identity;
VI. Interfere with, disrupt or violate the Terms and Conditions or servers or networks connected to the Program; or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
VII. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, or to other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Program;
VIII. Transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features;
IX. Interfere with another Participant’s use of the Program;
X. Use the Program to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of others; and
XI. Resell, barter, trade, auction, or otherwise generate income by providing access to the Program to others.
If a Referrer provides a Referral Link to a Referred Customer by email, the email must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues, and business acquaintances. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a Referral Link in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” in WTE’s sole discretion is expressly prohibited. It may be grounds for immediate termination of the Referrer’s participation in the Program, the Referrer’s WTE account, and Referrer’s eligibility for WTE membership, including deactivation of the Referral Link.
- WTE may prohibit a Participant from participating in the Program or receiving a Reward, in its sole discretion if it determines that such Participant is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity, or legitimate operation of the Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other users or representatives of WTE. Use of any automated system to participate is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification. Participants may not enter with multiple or fake email addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities or use any system, bot, or other device or artifice to participate in the Program or receive a Reward. WTE reserves the right to disqualify any Participant and/or cancel any Reward(s) it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the program’s operation or violating these Terms and Conditions. Referrals generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. If a solution cannot be found to restore the program’s integrity, we reserve the right to cancel, change, or suspend the Program. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WTE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- 9. CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Participants may contact WTE for any issue and/or for any additional information at any time through “Contact Us” at https://makemillions.biz/pages/contact-us/contact-us-01/ , or by sending a message to WTE Customer Support via the “Support Center” links on our website at https://makemillions.biz .
- 10. MISCELLANEOUS
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore for the operation of the services by World Trade Exchange Pte Ltd. Any disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in connection with the program shall be brought exclusively in the courts of Singapore. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable, then such part shall be severed from the remainder of the Terms and Conditions, which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. WTE’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver thereof. WTE reserves the right to make changes or additions to these Terms and Conditions for any reason at any time. WTE reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Program should it determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security, or fairness of this Program has been compromised in any way.